X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1999 Hugger Orange Camaro Z28

It is with much regret that I am announcing the sale of my 1999 Hugger Orange Camaro Z28. I love this car, but alas, family has to come first. Here's all the specs and pics.

1999 Hugger Orange Camaro Z28
    - 1 of 1402 made with Hugger Orange paint
    - 73,092 miles
    - RS ground effects and spoiler package (yet to see or hear of another one with this option in this color as a Z28 )
    - GU5 performance axle option which consists of 3.23 gear ratio and an aluminum driveshaft.
    - 5.7L LS1 V8, 305hp stock rating.
    - 4 speed automatic overdrive transmission (4L60E)
    - Charcoal Grey leather interior.
    - T-tops.
    - Air, cruise, tilt, power windows & locks, power driver seat.
    - Rear Defogger
    - Stock 5 spoke Polished Alloy wheels, 245/50-16 Kumho Ecsta's

MODS
    - Flowmaster aftermarket catback exhaust.
    - K&N air filter
    - SLP airbox lid
    - FRA
    - TB Coolant Bypass
    - Smooth bellows
    - 160 Degree Hypertech Thermostat
    - Hypertech Power Programmer III tune. (Will include programmer with car if interested. Will be putting back to stock anyway if not.)

Maintenance
    - Mobil 10W30 Full Synthetic every 3000 miles.
    - New Monroe Stabilitrac Shocks on all 4 corners this past spring.
    - Rear end lube was changed this past spring as well to Royal Purple Full Synthetic, now has about 5k miles on that change.
    - Coolant flush 10K miles ago when thermostat was changed.
    - New NGK TR-55 Spark plugs this past spring
    - New MSD 8.8 mm Spark Plug Wires this past spring

The Front seats have some minor wear and the seat belt loops were broken and tried to be repaired. I did get lightly bumped this summer in the rear at a light and it did put some chips the rear bumper due to flex. I repaired it with touch up paint with the intention of getting it professionally fixed this coming spring. However there was no other damage and you can't tell except up close. Otherwise the car just has normal wear. While I'm not the original owner, I have always stored it in the winter and I see no indication of it ever being driven in the winter as the underneath is clean and rust free. While I do not abuse this car, I do drive it like I believe it should be.

In what research I have done I have been able to narrow this car down based on the numbers of the color and options I do believe this to be 1 of less than 200 cars. Maybe even less than that. With that said, I'm asking $10,000 obo. Pictures are below and I can take more pics if somebody wants them. I may be contacted via PM here, or email at jj99ta@yahoo.com, or by phone at 269-838-8814 after 5 pm on weekdays (weekends anytime between 8 am and 10 pm). Thanks for your time.

Jasen

Last edited by Orange Terror; April 1st, 2007, 05:32 PM.

ah man what the hell? why is everybody selling their cars for?

Comment

Hook a brotha up and please sell me your MSD wires?

Comment

Originally posted by zspot98
        Hook a brotha up and please sell me your MSD wires?
        I don't have enough of the stock ones left to put back on.

Originally posted by Keego Ridah
        3 car payments + baby + daycare = can't afford weekend toy car right now, lol.

Comment

I got all 8 stockers plus cash if you'd be interested in helping me out. Thanks, Mike

Comment

i understand man, im just pulling your chain, it just seems like alot of people are selling there cars right now

Comment

Jasen,

We've put your ad in the WMCC newsletter also. It's coming out right now. The paper ones will be in the mail today, and hopefully the e-newsletter will be posted to the website any day now.

Sorry to hear you must sell your Camaro.
              RIP Doug,You will always be remembered
              3/3/53 ~ 12/22/10

Western Michigan Camaro Club - President
              2002 Hot Rod Magazine Ltd. Ed. by Berger
              1985 Camaro IROC-Z
              1974 Camaro Type LT / Z28
              2002 Trail Blazer LTZ
              2003 Honda VFR 800i Interceptor

1996 Camaro SS (Sold )

www.wmcamaro.org

Comment

Originally posted by WMCC Doug
                Jasen,

We've put your ad in the WMCC newsletter also. It's coming out right now. The paper ones will be in the mail today, and hopefully the e-newsletter will be posted to the website any day now.

Sorry to hear you must sell your Camaro.
                Thanks Doug. As much as I love it, it is just a car. I'll get another.

Comment

I think ,times are hard,money is harder to come by,& people are tighten up...... PLUS are ecomomyi s in a world of !!! I know that in my business its slowed down tremendously ,woest year I've ever have !!

**** FEAR THIS ! ***

Comment

Geez, OT is sellin' the OT. That's just not right. Won't be the same.

You realize you're gonna have to paint the '80 Hugger Orange now, right?

Good luck, man.
                    Originally posted by Redd8407
                    I WANT NOISE! SPEED! AN ENGINE THAT SHAKES MY INTERNAL ORGANS LIKE THEY GOT PARKINSON'S! I DONT WANT AN ENGINE THAT IS PARTIALLY POWERED BY MY LAPTOP BATTERY!
                    Originally posted by Z28ISGR8
                    WHY THE F*CK IS THERE A GOAT ON A FERRARI?
                    Originally posted by Darren
                    I think it is because I take it in and out all the time, the rubber has just stretched out, especially at the bottom where it is really thin. It annoys me more then anything.

Comment

i understand man, im just pulling your chain, it just seems like alot of people are selling there cars right now
                      im just hopin that trend kicks up more when i finally get money after college, good luck selling the car OT that is a nice car!
                      -Derek-
                      1999 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air- Lots of Boltons..

Comment

good luck man i feel for ya. I hope im never in the same position. And yea, lets see a hugger orange '80!!!
                        -Joel
                        1995 Z28 M6 - AI226/234 - autocross ricer
                        1984 Scottsdale K10 - 305/4bbl/4spd

WTB List:Midwest Chasis DS Loop

Comment

Best of luck OT, though it will be a little wierd that you won't have OT
                          1996 CAMARO Z\28 M6

Comment

Kids FTL

Comment

OT...sorry to hear that you have to sell the OT...i kinda wish i had 13000 that i could spend right now!!

Family before Run right!!

1997 Camaro RS- Y87
                              -Headers-Exhaust-CAI-Ground FX, Blah Blah Blah...Nitrous.....SOLD
                              Check it out:

http://www.fquick.com/silver6_maro

2003 CBR600RR, Modded, Black, and Fast!!! SOLD NOW...2008 Yamaha R6!!
                              All I have left is a 1995 Kawi SXi Stand up modded JetSki , and a 16 Foot Snipe Saliboat

Comment

Working...
                              X